Friday, February 22, 2019

Why Online Teaching is the global need of the hour.

Hello Everyone around the globe.

I hope my words will find you in the best of health and everything. I pray for the better version of all human lives being spent on every corner of the world.

To begin with, let me introduce myself briefly. I'm a dedicated and passionate teacher. I've done Engineering in Textiles and Materials from National Textile University Faisalabad Pakistan. I've been doing Engineering Management job. Now, from the past 6 years, I've dedicated my life towards teaching.

I've taught English, Mathematics and other science subjects, Physics for instance. I've around 7 years and counting experience of teaching from Primary classes up to A levels and Secondary classes. I've taught Oxford and Cambridge university syllabus.

Businesses around the globe have shifted to online marketplace. People do business online, read news online, socializing online, shopping online, booking and managing their financial affairs online. Within a single click, anyone can have the knowledge of anything anytime around the globe. Children of our current era do all their studies and stuff online.

Online teaching has enormous benefits and it is very convenient in all forms for the children and the parents. Students can have the best suited tutor from the whole world right on their screens without even leaving the house and searching for the tutor.

Pardon me please if this article got somewhat longer than expected. I'm totally available for online teaching of English, Maths and other science subjects.

If anyone is interested to join me for online teaching, please do contact. Please refer to students if anyone is willing to hire an online tutor.

Your online tutor is just a single click away from you. Please do contact and refer to others. One week free trial classes. Fee will be negotiated and will be very suitable. Skype, Zoom, Google Duo, Whatsapp, imo or any other platform is totally good and will be decided accordingly.

Contact Details:

Whatsapp. +92-333-8968650
Cell number. +92-304-4937226
Email. Tipu870@gmail.com

With love and respect,
Thanks and regards,

Imran Khan.


No comments:

Post a Comment