Wednesday, May 8, 2019

9 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do.

Hello and Warm Salutations!

I hope my words will find you in the best of health and everything. I'm sorry to all of my readers across the globe for a long pause in the updates of blog. I hope it won't happen again. I pray that every soul is making its way to finding a more prosperous, more fulfilling and more cherished life.

Today I'll be discussing some of the most prominent things mentally strong people don't do. These are:


  • Waste Time Feeling Sorry for Themselves.

  • Shy Away from Change. 

  • Worry about Pleasing People.

  • Dwell on the Past.

  • Resent Success of Others. 

  • Give away their Power. 

  • Waste Energy on things they can't control. 

  • Fear taking calculated risks.

  • Make the same mistakes over and over .

Want to hire a professional online tutor, motivational speaker just contact at the following:

Whatsapp: +92-333-8968650
Email: Tipu870@gmail.com

With love and respect always.

Imran Khan.




No comments:

Post a Comment